When you are injured in a car accident, it can disrupt every aspect of your life.
You need a car accident lawyer you can trust. Our lawyers know how complicated and confusing a crash can be for everyone involved. Drivers sometimes tell different stories. Insurance companies can be hard to deal with. All you want to do is take time to recover.
We get what you’re going through at Rimrock Law. We have been helping people injured in car accidents in Billings and throughout the state of Montana for over 20 years. Wherever your crash happened, you can count on us to go the extra mile for you.
Put an experienced attorney on your side, someone who knows the law and understands how the legal system works in Montana. We can pursue the financial compensation you deserve while you focus on healing.
Injured in a Montana Car Accident
Whether due to impaired driving, poor road conditions, or distracted driving – a car accident injury can turn your life upside down. At Rimrock Law, we help by fighting for your compensation to help pay for your medical attention, auto damage and repair, loss of wages while recovering, and even damages for pain and suffering. Don’t settle for what the insurance company offers – find the right Montana car accident attorneys, hire Rimrock Law.
Reacting to the Unexpected
No one wakes up thinking they will be involved in a car accident. These unexpected situations can turn our lives upside down. If you are injured or involved in a car accident in Montana, it is important to remember the first things to do after:
- Call for Emergency Help – depending on your injuries, it is vital to obtain help immediately. Many times, people will run on adrenaline after an accident without ever feeling pain that could be fatal. The first step after an accident should always be calling the emergency response.
- If you are able, taking pictures and documenting as much as you can about the accident will help our attorneys piece together the situation to better help fight for your compensation. The police will also be able to document much of the incident, so be sure they arrive on scene as soon as possible.
- Contact Insurance – it is important to call your insurance company and report the accident as soon as you are able, or have someone else call them. You will need to report the details of the accident as well as provide the other person’s insurance information (if there was another party involved).
- Consult an Attorney – we always encourage victims of car accidents to consult with an attorney about their situation. Whether or not there can be legal recourse should be decided by a trusted, experienced Montana car accident attorney.
Rimrock Law has more than 40 combined years handling car accident claims. If you have recently been involved in an accident, please schedule a free consult.
You Deserve Compensation
It is important to remember that many things happen that are beyond your control. When a situation like a car accident happens, it is unexpected and can leave you feeling hopeless and financially strained. Schedule a free consultation with our lawyers today.
We have resolved dozens of car accident claims over the last two decades resulting in multi-million dollars in recovered damages.
What you need to know about your car accident.
Information is power. The more you know about your car accident and your rights in Montana, the stronger your legal case will likely be. That’s why it’s important to contact an experienced car accident lawyer as soon as possible after your crash.
We know how different types of injuries can affect your life. We know what to expect because we have handled a wide range of cases involving motor vehicle accidents throughout the state of Montana.
Car Accident FAQs
Most frequent questions and answers
Call the police right away so that they can investigate what happened. The police car accident report is a key piece of evidence in your claim. Stay at the scene and exchange insurance information and contact information with the other driver(s) involved. Get contact information for any witnesses, as well. Keep your comments to anyone at the scene brief, sticking to the facts of what happened. Even an innocuous “I’m sorry” could later be construed as admitting fault for the crash.
You do need to notify your insurance company promptly to let them know that you were involved in a car accident—but remember that anything you say to an insurance company, even your own, can be used against you. Keep that initial conversation brief and stick to the facts of what happened. In addition, you should speak with an attorney about your legal rights as soon as possible. One of the main benefits of hiring an attorney is that we can deal with the insurance companies on your behalf, protecting your rights while you focus on healing.
The value of your car accident claim is based on the severity of your injuries and the effects those injuries have had on your life. This varies widely from accident to accident. Between medical expenses, lost wages if you are unable to work, and other losses, a single crash can cause hundreds of thousands or even millions of dollars in damages. The only way to accurately assess the value of your claim is to have an experienced attorney review all your accident-related expenses and the surrounding circumstances.
In Montana, there is a statute of limitations that specifies a deadline in which you are able to bring a legal claim. This deadline is dependent on the facts of your case. We strongly recommend contacting an attorney as soon as possible to ensure you protect your rights. Over time, physical evidence disappears and witnesses’ memories fade, making it more difficult to prove your case. The sooner you contact an attorney to discuss your legal options, the better the likely outcome of your case.
An attorney can investigate what happened, find evidence to prove that your injuries were caused by another driver or other negligent party, and advocate for the full compensation you need and deserve for all your accident-related losses, including medical bills, lost wages, pain and suffering, and other losses. Your attorney will deal with the insurance company on your behalf and make sure your rights are protected throughout the claims process while you focus on healing. The insurance companies have lawyers representing their interests, and you need a lawyer, too.
Most injury law firms, including ours, work on a contingency fee basis. That means you don’t pay anything to your attorney out of pocket. Instead, if the attorney secures a financial recovery for you, you pay a percentage of the recovery as an attorney’s fee. If you don’t win, you don’t have to pay your lawyer a cent. In other words, the attorney takes on the expenses of litigating the case and the risk that the case may not be successful. The goal of a contingency fee arrangement is to make sure you can get a fair shot at the compensation you need regardless of your ability to pay.
Motor vehicle accidents happen for many different reasons. Some of the most common causes of crashes include:
- Distracted driving
- Speeding drivers
- Texting drivers
- Drunk drivers
- Asleep at the wheel drivers
The circumstances of each collision are different. That’s why it’s important to have a thorough, independent investigation conducted. This is especially important if the at-fault driver claims you somehow caused your collision. Otherwise, you might not receive the compensation you deserve for your injury-related expenses.
Car accident injuries can have dramatic effects on your life. Whether you’re dealing with whiplash caused by a rear-end accident, a back injury caused by a head-on collision or broken bones caused by a distracted driver, we can fight for your rights, every step of the way.
- Whiplash – One of the most common (and most misunderstood) injuries, whiplash is a neck injury caused by violent forward and backward motion of the neck in a car accident. Whiplash often occurs in rear-end accidents but can happen in other accidents, as well.
- Concussions – Head injuries are common in car accidents, as well as in motorcycle accidents, truck accidents and pedestrian accidents. Make sure you seek immediate medical attention if you have a head injury caused by a motor vehicle accident. Your injuries could be life-threatening.
- Neck injuries – From neck sprains and broken neck bones to upper spinal cord injuries, neck injuries caused by car accidents can be severe. Rear-end accidents are often to blame for these injuries but they can also occur in head-on collisions, rollover accidents and other types of crashes.
- Back injuries – Spinal cord injuries, lower back injuries, back sprains and broken bones – all of these are common injuries often caused by serious car accidents. Depending on the severity and location of the injury, you or a loved one could become paralyzed and lose the use of your legs, your arms or both.
- Back and neck pain – This type of injury might seem minor to some, but chronic back and neck pain caused by motor vehicle accidents can be excruciating and can impact every aspect of your life. That’s why it’s important to seek immediate medical treatment and then talk to a lawyer to learn more about your legal options.
- Passenger injuries – Whether you’re riding in the back seat, the passenger seat or the back of a motorcycle, injuries sustained by passengers can be severe or sometimes even deadly in certain circumstances. Passenger injuries can also often be very complicated since the injury victim knows the driver, who may be at fault.
Montana Car Accident Lawyers
If you have been injured in a car accident in Montana, trust Montana’s Auto Accident Lawyers.
Know your rights. Talk to our law firm.
There are so many legal issues to deal with after a serious car accident. That’s why it’s important to have as much information as possible when pursuing an accident claim. We can help you better understand your accident and all the legal options available to you.
Remember, you didn’t do anything wrong. You deserve to be compensated for your car accident-related expenses. Find out how we can help you. Trust the best when you need a car accident lawyer.
Count on our law firm after your car accident.
Injured in a car accident in Montana? Not sure what to do now? If you have been hurt in a crash caused by another driver, take legal action right away to protect your rights. Otherwise, you could miss out on the financial compensation you deserve.
Contact our law firm and schedule your free case evaluation today. We can fight for your rights and demand the compensation you deserve. That’s what an experienced attorney can do for you.
GET IN TOUCH
Free Case Evaluation
Why hire a lawyer for your car accident injury claim? Many times, insurance companies can offer you less than what is deserved. We will help you get financial compensation. Schedule a consult today.